If you have been feeling unwell since your Covid-19 vaccine then you are not alone
Many people are experiencing unexplained symptoms that include:
- Vision and hearing problems
- Period problems, heavy bleeding
- Heart attacks, chest pain, arrhythmias, palpitations
- Blood clots and blood pressure issues
- Movement and postural difficulties
- Swelling, skin rashes and bruising
- Fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Muscle twitching, spasms, tremors and shaking
- Numbness, paraesthesia, paralysis
- Arthritis and autoimmune diseases
- Stomach issues and weight loss
If you suspect vaccine injury, ask your doctor to do a full blood count, cardiac panel and a D-dimer test.
No one need suffer in silence - there is support available:
- UKCVFamily.org UK-based community for those injured by the Covid-19 vaccines. "We aim to be a voice for those that have not yet found theirs"
- RealNotRare.com Resource of real experiences and support groups for the Covid-19 vaccine injured.
- React19.org USA based organisation whose mission is to bring healing (globally) to those who are facing life-altering side effects from their Covid-19 vaccine.